Andersen & Linthorst Helping People in Need Scholarship
The team at Andersen & Linthorst feels fortunate that we get to spend our workdays helping people who are in need. We do this by protecting and fighting for seriously injured people rights’ by helping them to recover their losses, get their medical bills paid and get their lives back on track. In the awful event someone dies as a result of another party’s negligence, we defend their rights in post mortem by helping their surviving family members to hold the party who harmed their much-loved one, accountable for the negligence that wrongfully caused the death of their loved one.
We believe in our work and do it with compassion, integrity, and dedication. It gives us great satisfaction when justice is served by holding a negligent party accountable for their actions and ensuring that they will provide compensation to those who they have hurt.
We have experienced the importance of helping people in need many times over in both our professional and personal lives. We have come to recognize that people in need, often need to be helped in many different ways. To help support this, we have created the Andersen & Linthorst, Helping People in Need Scholarship, for a student who is committed to helping people in need.
We believe in supporting the education of a student who is passionate and dedicated to helping people, and who plans to focus their work and/or life goals on helping people who are in need. We feel that by doing this, we will be supporting the education of a person who has similar goals and ideals to our own. We think that a world with more people who are compassionate and caring towards people in need, is a world to strive towards.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to describe and show their commitment to helping people in need.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.
Answer the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired you to want to help people in need?
- In what ways have you already helped people in need?
- How has your desire to help people in need, informed your education goals?
- What kind of career and/or life work are you planning to use your education for, in order to help you achieve your desire to help people in need?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000-word maximum. See essay prompt and questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: June 30, 2022
Award Announcement: July 2022
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email, by June 30, 2022, to:
For questions, please email the address above.
Client Review"It was an absolute pleasure working with this team. They eased my anxiety every step of the way. They were all very professional, kind, understanding and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to anyone seeking help. Thank you all so much!"
Let Us Help You
If you have been injured and you are not sure what steps to take next, call us. We can help.